02 03 GG's Pin-up Couture: 10 Things to Make with Glitter 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

10 Things to Make with Glitter

34
It's no secret that I love glitter; it stems from my Manic Street Preachers obsession when I used to wear glitter like war paint all over my eyes and cheeks! I use glitter in a lot of my fascinators as I love the effect it creates - I never get tired of it and have it in every colour imaginable. It seems I'm not alone in my love of glitter and I've found some really cool things to do with this wonderful, magical creation!


#1 - Glitter Staircase

How fab is this?! 



#2 - Glitter Ice Cubes

Be sure to use edible glitter!

 How to Make Glitter Ice Cubes

#3 
Glitter Toffee Apples


#5

Pretty Glitter Jar


#6 

Make Glitter Slime


#7

Make a Cool Fairy Glowing Jar Thing


#8

Hide Your Dark Circles




#9

Jazz Up an Old Pair of Shoes


#10
Throw it at Someone!

(OK you might want to suss out how the recipient is going to react. You may not wish to approach strangers with this...)



Why not try some of these?

To see some of my glitter fascinators please visit www.ggspin-upcouture.co.uk 







Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38