02 03 GG's Pin-up Couture: O.M.G! Lightning-fast Update! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

O.M.G! Lightning-fast Update!

34
To be honest, I'm a little shocked at how much time has flown since my last blog! I've been too consumed with things to notice exactly how long it's been since my last update! Six weeks! I'm sorry it's been so long but you'll be pleased to know that things have been far from uneventful at GG's headquarters. This is what I've been up to

1. I'm still testing and reviewing those red lipsticks I was talking about a couple of posts ago
(updates and catch up posts to come)






2. Business is good. I've been playing around with a few marketing ideas & decided to take the plunge by sending Cardiff Life magazine a Press Release about GG's Pin-up Couture. I was absolutely ecstatic when they did a lovely feature on me in this month's mag! PR does work! :)

Here it is:

cardiff life gg's pin-up couture press

3. I've been coming up with new designs. Was it Picasso who said 'inspiration exists but it has to find you working'. Well, I think he was right!

Here's a sneak preview of one of my new designs. Using LED lights!

lightning hat led light flashing fascinator gg's

4. Planning my wedding. This needs a whole post of its own, so I won't divulge too much here suffice to say that wedding planning is very time consuming!

I hope to write a more detailed post later in the week so for now

A bientot!


GG x

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38