02 03 GG's Pin-up Couture: Brave New World 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Brave New World

34
Well it's been a while - a hectic while in fact so apologies for not posting sooner! I've got loads of things to write posts about, so I'm going to feed them through slowly to this blog, like a drip (the posts, not me).

A few weeks back I had the pleasure of holding a stall at http://www.burlesquecardiff.com/ 's fantastic all singing, all dancing burlesque night! Lead by the fabulous Miss Foo Foo Labelle, and here she is:







Doesn't she look amazing? An accomplished performer in her own right, the night was sure to be a success! The performances were brilliant, and had the audience captivated from start to finish, and the atmosphere was so lovely and welcoming. We at GG's had an absolute ball, so, if you are reading this Miss Foo Foo, thank you so much :D

It was a sweltering night, with the weather unseasonably hot for the cusp of October (30 degrees C!), and I was ill with the 'flu with a temperature (boo!) so I had the chance to dress like it was still summer and to fit the South American theme!

My Flamingo Halter Top :)



Me (smiling through my Flu!)
 I showcased a few new items, including some Halloween goodies, which the crowd loved, as well as my traditional stock of hair flowers, fascinators and barrettes. I also modelled my fantastic new flamingo fabric top, made by my own fair hands, and part of GG's' new line of tops - available in sizes 6-18 in my Ebay shop :) It has a really flattering sweetheart neckline and a shirred (elasticated) back, so is really comfortable to wear. I can make it in my standard fabrics, or a fabric of your choice - I've just had a custom order in for a Roller Derby top, which is going to look fantastic:)

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38